10AM - 7PM M-F, 11AM - 3PM Sat/Sun
Wigan WN5, United Kingdom
When an animal's Chakra becomes blocked, the energy flow becomes stagnant and sluggish. This can occur due to factors such as anxiety, fear and stress. Reiki gently helps to clear the blockages, without harmful side effects.
During the Reiki treatment I will place my hands on the various points of the horse’s body which relate to the their chakras. A chakra is like a wheel of energy spinning inside the body. This spinning energy has various centres in the body of the animal, from the base of the spine to the top of the head. Each Chakra relates to different physical and emotional attributes. When energy becomes blocked in a chakra, it triggers physical, mental, or emotional imbalances that manifest in symptoms such as anxiety, lethargy, or poor digestion. By placing my hands on each Chakra and allowing the Reiki energy to flow, blockages can be removed alongside any negative attributes.
It is always best to let your horse rest after Reiki as the physical body will be responding and rebalancing energies. Often horses are tired after Reiki so it is best to make sure they have water and food available and let them have time to take on board the positive energy and to rest.
The Reiki treatment is not intended to replace or act as an alternative to conventional treatments given by the vet. You are required to advise your veterinary surgeon of the intention to use complementary therapy as a support system to be used alongside conventional treatments.
Reiki can help to relax and calm your horse and can help with different issues such as:
· Loss of appetite
· Physical injuries
· Reducing stress and anxiety
· Improving your relationship with your horse
· Helping the natural healing process
· Can help to improve your horse’s behaviour improving the riding experience
· If a horse has experienced abuse or neglect, Reiki can help it to release emotional wounds
· For horses that are ill, Reiki is a safe complement to all other forms of healing.
· For dying horses, Reiki is a powerful but gentle way to provide comfort and relief from pain and anxiety.